Assessments shaped by context, culture, desired outcomes
- Targeted mastery levels reflect contextual factors such as job responsibilities and category/market stage of development.
- Each practice is defined on four (4) levels of performance mastery in behavioral terms so it can be properly observed.
- Practices are revised based to better reflect company nomenclature and desired outcomes and excellence indicators.
- Aligning MRD practices with the target outcomes sets an explicit expectation and performance standard.
[message_box title=”Recommended Users” color=”red”]
- Marketing Functional leaders
- Business Unit Leaders
- Learning & Development Managers
- Work Force Development Professionals
- Talent Management Executives